Eva Solo

The company Eva Denmark, now in Måløv, 20 km west of Copenhagen, was founded in 1913 under the name Kai Fog. 

Erik Mangor, became a director of the company in the early 50s and changed the name.

Eva Trio is the name used for the ranges of saucepans and cookware while the Eva Solo name is used for their extensive range of kitchenwares and table wares. 

After the War, many of the designs for cook ware were by Ole Palsby but more recently designs have been commissioned from new, young designers including, from 1997 for kitchen and cooking accessories, designs from Tools Design - founded in 1989 by Claus Jensen and Henrik Holbæk - and from the design agency 3PART with Simon Skafdrup and Henning Therkelsen - industrial designers who trained at Aarhus School of Architecture.

Eva Solo